Welcome to this ol'house at Lilac Legacy.

Here is where I am archiving my ol'house. We moved into it in 2003. It is a constant work in progress...(we moved away from this lovely home in 2012)

Monday, November 29, 2010

The bathroom

This is the bathroom when we moved in in 2003
                     We removed the shower door , replaced the flooring, added shades to the 2 lights above the sink(In 2003) and painted(in 2004?)...I still need to spy out the perfect light fixture. The one that is in here says "70's era !"
 After  8 yrs. my husband finally patched holes in the tub that were from tearing out the shower door and replaced the ceiling fan.(documenting for future reference)   
My husband helped me redo the bathroom 


After all these yrs. I still love the blue and white I chose


No comments:

Post a Comment

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.Proverbs 15:1~ Please choose your words carefully.